Our client is searching for a talented and ambitious Chief Marketing Officer. Is it your ambition to build a strong relevant and growing brand, lead a marketing team of people across brand, digital, innovation and new product development to deliver profitable store sales growth and further develop new international market growth? Respond quickly to this high level marketing challenge.
As a CMO you will take ownership of:
- Lead, motivate and oversee training and development of your team in order to achieve the departments objectives and create succession, progression and growth.
- Elevate the marketing function in multiple countries to one brand-building stature by delivering a vison for what the brand can be and collaborate to ensure all decisions within the business (including franchisees) are underpinned by this vision.
- Help the business achieve breakthrough results by driving brand strategy and execution, media planning, advertising development, calendar management, retail store marketing & communication for multiple countries.
- Elevate the digital agenda for these countries.
- Consult and liaise with franchisees and other departments (especially operations and supply chain) to enable effective execution and maximization of marketing / sales programs.
- Through relevant consumer insights, direct product development activities, making specific recommendations on new products, line extensions and packaging changes.
- Work with the leadership team to prepare comprehensive, balance annual plan to achieve long term business results.
The name of our client is still strictly confidential. When it's clear that there could be a match with your profile, we will share details with you. It's all about retail and working together with franchisees. As a CMO you will report to the General Manager. The location of our client is in Amsterdam.
To succeed as a CMO you will have a track record of high performance in an international retail organization with franchisees. You will display a commercial and strategic skill-set and demonstrate proven ability to contribute to a management team role. In addition, you will have strong conceptual thinking skills and be unafraid to challenge the status quo.
Furthermore you will display the following abilities:
- Proven succes in leading, coaching and developing teams in a collaborative way.
- The ability to effectively influence people of all levels in a fast-moving environment.
- 100% integrity at all times.
- A strong combination of strategic vison and a willingness to be hands-on in all aspects of your job.
- Superior intellect, strategic and tactical thinking ability, combined with strong business acumen.
- The capability to develop and articulate reliable plans and link them to functional and business financial plans.
- The ability to work under sustained pressure and intensity.